WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Us License
You are allowed to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) from Global Capital Funding website for personal, non-commercial use only. This license is granted and not a transfer of ownership. Under this license, you may not:
- Alter or duplicate the materials.
- Use the materials for commercial purposes or display them publicly (whether for commercial or non-commercial purposes).
- Try to decompile or reverse engineer any software located on Global Capital Funding, website.
- Remove any copyright or proprietary markings from the materials.
- Transfer the materials to someone else or host them on another server. This license will automatically end if you violate any of these restrictions and Global Capital Funding, reserves the right to end it at any time. Upon termination of your viewing of these materials or the termination of this license, you must dispose of any downloaded materials you possess, whether in electronic or printed format.
3. DisclaimerThe materials available on Global Capital Funding website are provided without any guarantees. Global Capital Funding does not provide any expressed or implied warranties and specifically denies all other warranties, including but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, suitability for a specific purpose, and non-infringement of intellectual property rights. Additionally, Global Capital Fnding cannot guarantee the accuracy, expected results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or any other sites linked to it.
4. LimitationsGlobal Capital Funding and its suppliers shall not be held accountable for any damages resulting from the use or inability to use the materials on Global Captial Funding website. This includes but is not limited to damages due to loss of data, profit, business interruption, etc. Despite being informed of the possibility of such damages, whether orally or in writing, Global Capital Funding and its authorized representatives shall not be liable. Please note that some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of implied warranties or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, and thus these restrictions may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and ErrataThe information published on Global Capital Funding website may contain technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, or photographic mistakes. Global Capital Funding does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the materials on its website. The company reserves the right to make modifications to the content of its website at any time, without prior notice. However, Global Capital Funding does not obligate itself to regularly update the information.
6. LinksGlobal Capital Funding has not thoroughly examined all of the websites linked to its own website and is therefore not liable for their contents. The presence of a link does not signify endorsement by Global Capital Funding Access to linked websites is at the sole discretion and risk of the user
8. Governing Law
Any dispute regarding Global Capital Fudning website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, disregarding any conflicting legal provisions.
The general terms and conditions for using a website apply to the use of Global Capital Fudning website
8. Governing Law
Without respect to Texas's conflict of law rules, any claim pertaining to Global Capital Funiding website shall be governed by Texas law.
General Rules and Regulations for Using a Website
Our top priority is maintaining your privacy. In order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose, and employ personal information, we have prepared this Policy. Here is a summary of our privacy practices.
We will specify the purposes for information collection before or at the time personal information is collected.
Unless we have the approval of the person in question or as required by law, we will only collect and use personal information for the reasons we have indicated and for other compatible ones.
We only save personal data for as long as it's required to accomplish those goals.
Personal data will only be gathered by us through legal, ethical, and, when necessary, transparent methods
With the understanding and agreement of the person involved, we handle personal data responsibly and with care. To ensure it is suitable for the purpose it is intended for, this information must be relevant, up-to-date, and complete to the best of our ability.
- We take steps to secure personal information from any form of loss, theft, or unauthorized access, use, copying, disclosure, or modification. We make it a priority to inform our customers about our policies and practices related to the management of personal information, so they are easily accessible.
- At all times, we are dedicated to upholding these principles in our business dealings, so that the privacy and confidentiality of personal information remains intact and preserved.